A short introduction

Lucas Gonzalez lgs0a at yahoo.es
Fri Mar 11 02:34:49 PST 2005

--- Tom Tuddenham <ferrisoxide at internode.on.net> wrote:
> open space offers the
> possibility of accelerating the commercial development of open source
> projects and that a company focussing on open source solutions could
> manage its day-to-day operations and decision making using open space
> techniques.
> if there are other open source developers out
> there in the community who share similar sentiments I would welcome
> an opportunity to take these ideas further.

Hi

I'm not a software developer or an open-space practitioner (yet), but
I'm interested.

Are you suggesting that perhaps IBM could "bring the system in one
room" so they may develop a better (open source) hospital information
system?  Would that work?

Lucas

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es