Quick Question

chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 06:32:01 PST 2005

There's also quite an interesting technical trick: if you want to
identify something that you never want to trade mark, choose a name that
is already widely in people's vocabularies - google open space and you
will see what I mean

We're actually playing a game like this at the moment with city names.
In most countries nobody can own the city's brand - across Europe and
beyond there's an amazing family Club of London, Budapest, Madrid etc
emerging. At least I think so but then I nabbed London to stand for
being an epicentre that advises how to map every humanitarian network
that wants to cooperate and multiply other ones

Chris Macrae, wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
http://cluboflondon.blogspot.com/