NAIRN DAY

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Thu Mar 3 09:29:49 PST 2005

Congratulations, Kerry, and thanks for sharing this exciting news.  I am
especially interested in the relationship between Open Space and governance,
so I'm be ordering the book.  In the meantime, can you share more about the
focus of the Nairn community event and how Open Space came to be used?

Thanks.

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Triune Milagro, LTD
480.759.0262
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:  www.triunemilagro.com <http://www.triunemilagro.com>

Invoking the wisdom and capacity of the human spirit!