OS in Romania?

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Thu Mar 3 04:16:13 PST 2005

Dear Carla and the other 437 of you on the list,
have a look at
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
find Romania (its a great game for people with zilch geography like
myself)
click on it and
bingo
you see Roxana Braga in Bucharest.
Another thing you can try is clicking on the search button in the
upper right hand corner of the map
and writing Romania into the empty field and hitting search
zap
5 people who have worked with os in Romania (Yaari and Anna
facilitated an os in nature in the mountains for  an international
group of youths from Romania and Germany)

All the best for your trip to Romania.
Those of you not in the map yet,
you are invited to include yourself...we are edging up to 200.

See you all in Halifax
mmp

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:13:10 +0100, Vliex, Carla (cvl) wrote:

>Dear friends
>
>It is always heart warming and inspiring to read the mails on this list full of amazing discusions.
>
>I will be travelling to Romania in a few months. Are there any people form Romania on this list? Does anyone know of Open space folks in this part of the world?
>If so, I would be happy to get in contact.
>
>love and sunshine form Carla

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg i.G.
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 189 Open Space Workers in 38 countries
www.openspaceworldmap.org