uswest video or dvd?

Michael Herman mjherman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:01:11 PST 2005

hello all,

i'm working on setting up a lunch with a group and showing them the
uswest video as part of telling the story of ost.  trouble is my copy
of same is in chicago, while i'm living in london.

i'm trading messages with romy here, and may yet be able to borrow her
copy.  just in case that doesn't work out, thought i'd survey the
crowd here, too.

is anybody in the london neighborhood willing and able to lend me a
copy of the uswest tape or disk?

you can email me directly at mailto:mherman at globalchicago.net

many thanks, m

--
Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

Small Change News Network
http://www.smallchangenews.org
...linking active givers and gifted activists to make a bigger difference