Allocating Breakout Groups

kerry napuk k at napuk.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 08:45:51 PST 2005

Dear Joe

Allocated break out spaces definitely impact on issue sessions unless
convenors take the initiative and march off and find their own place
to meet.

For our one day events, we set-up eight (8) breakout spaces and hold
an additional 2 to 4 in reserve, which can be made up within the
Community circles.  If we have a longer event and a larger crowd, we
may expand the initial set-up to 12 breakouts, with the additional 2
to 4 still held in reserve.

Cheers

Kerry
Open Futures