FW: Research Reminder

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Mon Mar 14 10:58:56 PST 2005

I thought I had sent this to the list.

Sorry

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
Toronto, ON, Canada
416.653.4829

larry at spiritedorg.com
www.spiritedorg.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Peterson [mailto:larry at spiritedorg.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 7:26 PM
To: 'Therese Fitzpatrick'
Subject: RE: Research Reminder

Therese:

I am aware of the split between Don Beck and the Integral Approach he
has adopted with insights from Ken Wilbur and that there are some
differences with Chris Cowan.  They have two different web sites that
make the split clear.

I am much persuaded by the philosophy of Ken Wilbur and I agree with
Harrison that it helps to put Spirals Dynamics and much other theory in
a most valuable perspective.

By mentioning both, I presume I'm suggesting which of the two Spiral
Dynamics perspectives I currently prefer.  But, as a way to reflect on
the "data" gathered about OST events, it is certainly one perspective --
and one I find most helpful if not inspiring.  I hope a number of
perspectives can be applied, but that will only happen if people do the
follow-up interviews and submit the data to the web site.

larry at spiritedorg.com
www.spiritedorg.com