Reminder Scandinavian OSonOS April 22-23, Stavanger Norway

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Mar 11 13:29:23 PST 2005

Dear friends
Just sending a reminder about our 4th annual gathering in Scandinavia. The
meeting is meant for "Open Spacers" who wish to develop their work with OST.
And expand their network with fellows in Scandinavia. During the life of
ScandOSonOS's there have been participants from non-Scandinavian countries
and the language adapted fine, so we welcome you all this time too!

And of course if you know of any Scandinavians working with OST who do not
"hang around" here on the list, please forward this invitation. For the full
invitation/registration info - in Norwegian, get in contact with me. I will
be happy to translate it too (to English).
Kind regards
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com