Stammtische

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Sun Mar 6 12:54:19 PST 2005

Dear friends of local gatherings of os-folks,
the First Monday of every Odd Month is approaching:
March 7
and its the day on which in various places at 7pm there will be
gatherings in pubs, cafes,...all over.
As far as I know these are the places, so if you are nearby drop in:
1. Berlin/Germany
The name of the pub is "Zimmermann" and it is right next to the
subwaystation Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz.
2. Budapest/Hungary
The last two times people met at the cafe central, seems they might
be meeting somewhere else on March 7.
To find out, contact Bea at
beahun at hotmail.com
3.Kiew/Ukraine
Cafe "Stina"
2, Besarabska Platz
Kiev (Centrum)
Within the Besarabka Market Building
4.Saarbrücken (Germany)
'CANAPE' (very fine food, touch of French) in the
St. Arnual Neighborhood in the Bruchstraße 36
5.Augsburg (Bavaria)
Stella Maris,
Frauentorstraße 38 (coming from the trainstation on the streetcar
line Nr. 2, get off at Mozarthaus)
6.Basel/Switzerland
They preponed their meeting because of an important foreign traveller
passing through town, wow, what courtesey...so you have to wait for
the next round till May 2nd. For information, contact
Catherine Pfaehler <c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch>
they might move their Stammtisch around inSwitzerland

ok, those are the 6 places where I have definite news from
but
there have been word that there are being planned or already in the
making,
Stammtische in
Holon/Jerusalem
Seattle
Stockholm
Ontaria

Let me know! I am planning to install a special section in
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
which will link the Stammtische to the people looking after them in
the various places
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg i.G.
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 191 Open Space Workers in 39 countries
www.openspaceworldmap.org