2 months, and then aunty orders us to keep our peace

chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 01:29:05 PST 2005

According to peculiar British Rituals: a green paper on the world's
largest public broadcaster was issued yesterday. It gives people in
Briton 2 months to respond after which we wont be consulted on our world
service stage for another 10 years

I was just wondering if anyone's convening an open space on this
anywhere, or if not if there are some cafes we could hold in different
cities. Anyway if we Brits miss the boat, media isn't going to go away
as one of the biggest closed spaces of our times and I would love to
hear of anything in open space that is coming up on media. For example,
I read that apart from the election process itself , media change is the
main 2 challenge uniting Ben Cohen's www.moveon.org

And I guess in the absence of some other communal space to jot postits
when the media comes on your mind, I'd be happy to create a special
section in
http://futureofbbc.blogspot.com/ or wherever (any ideas?

Cheers
Chris Macrae, wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk