candy for the heart, mind, and soul...& eyes

john engle englejohn at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 07:12:53 PST 2005

friends on OSLIST,

i've just spent nearly two hours catching up on the rich exchanges going on
here.

and, i've really enjoyed it. THANK YOU!

for those of you who have not yet visited Lisa Heft's gallary, i highly
recommend it. it is eye-candy!

http://www.openingspace.net/gallery/agora.cgi?cart_id=7018951.5022*GW3Pa0&xm=on&product=Anatomy_of_an_Open_Space_Event

great job lisa! your website is fabulous.

pat, my heart goes out to you and your community. i've read with great
interest your postings during recent months. it makes me feel better knowing
that you are a part of this community, knowing that your depth of spirit
will contribute to healing.

appreciatively,

john engle

http://JohnEngle.blogspot.com - Reflections about Haiti, life, and our work.