conducting OST meeting for an organization that is just forming

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Thu Jun 30 11:43:16 PDT 2005

Thank you for the Hugo story, Peggy.

Michael, I have been curious as to how BOSCOP works. Is there anything
you could share about that? I spent almost all my college days in
student cooperative housing, the University Students Coop Association
(www.usca.org if i remember correctly), the largest student housing coop system in North American (at
UC-Berkeley).

And thanks Harrison as to how to frame the story, I was racking my
brains a bit too hard on that score while on my morning rainwalk
today, at a time when I should've been smelling the mushrooms and
chewing the leaves...

warmly,
raffi

                          mailto:raffi at bk.ru