conducting OST meeting for an organization that is just forming

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Jun 30 06:44:59 PDT 2005

I think the point is Raffi -- you can't make the story everyone's story. You can only tell your own. After that -- whatever happens is the ... So if it were me I would open the evening before with something like: "Welcome my friends. I have a dream and you are invited to help grow it -- if you choose. And the dream looks like this. . .(tell your story)." Invite anybody who cares to add, change, or tell a new story. A talking stick would help people speak and listen. When the tales are told, go to bed, and the next morning Open Space -- "What are the issues and opportunities. . ."

Have fun!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.