Looking for a GREAT OS business story

Vliex, Carla (cvl) CVL at tg.nl
Thu Jun 30 02:00:05 PDT 2005

Hi Peggy and all of you

(tried to mail you off list Peggy, is not working)

I was so incredible busy and just had some glimpses at the list.

The other day we had an Open Space for the management consulting firm I am working with. More ore less 200 consultants, secretary, and other staff showed up. We had the Open Space on the beach in a round huge tent ( I don't know how you call it, it was a tent where normally clowns, elephants, and so on do their acts). We had more tents for making the  reports, for eating/ drinking etc. It was my dream coming true!

As a managing consulting firm we have had a few bad years, sizing down, losing spirit and energy. And it really happened: in the Open Space  we found back our spirit and our sense of community. A few great actions have been workerd out. It really does feel like magic, even for us here in Holland ( we don't show our passions quite easily). And we have some more 199 or so counsultants who have seen the power and elegance of Open Space!

If you can use this story please let me know. We have lots of photo's and I can arrange an (online interview) with one of our CEO's.

enjoy your day!!

Carla

drs. Carla Vliex

Adviseur Organisatieontwikkeling

Twynstra Gudde Adviseurs en Managers

Stationsplein 1, 3818 LE Amersfoort
Postbus 907, 3800 AX Amersfoort
Telefoon 033 4677761, Fax 033 4677572
Mobiel 06 53927407
E-mail cvl at tg.nl
Internet www.twynstragudde.nl

De informatie verzonden in of met dit bericht is afkomstig van Twynstra Gudde en uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Het bericht kan vertrouwelijke en persoonlijke informatie bevatten. Indien dit bericht u abusievelijk is toegezonden, wordt u vriendelijk verzocht onmiddellijk per e-mail of telefonisch contact op te nemen met de verzender van dit bericht en wordt u verzocht dit bericht te vernietigen. Openbaarmaking, vermenigvuldiging, verspreiding en/of verstrekking van deze informatie aan derden zonder toestemming van de verzender is niet toegestaan.