turkish at osworld.org web page

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Wed Jun 22 08:15:48 PDT 2005

Dear Masud,
part of the answer is available at
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
click on Turkey
and, viola,
4 lovely people with all their contact data.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:48:21 -0600, Masud Sheikh wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:24:08 +0300, Funda Oral wrote:
>
>Merhaba Funda, mabruk (is mabruk the correct word here?)
>The three years (1989-92) I lived in Istanbul were fascinating. This was
>as much for the city itself as the wonderful country (both for its scenic
>diversity, and its people) in which you live.
>
>Do you (and other friends whose names I see on OS List) live in Istanbul?
>
>Selamlar
>Masud
>
>>Ladies and Gentlemen,
>>
>>Please be informed that OST explained in turkish is now at your service
>>at www.openspaceworld.org
>>
>>I want to thank
>
>*
>*
>
>To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs:
>http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg i.G.
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 290 Open Space Workers in 54 countries (working in a total of 114 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org