turkish at osworld.org web page

Masud Sheikh masheikh at COGECO.CA
Wed Jun 22 07:48:21 PDT 2005

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:24:08 +0300, Funda Oral wrote:

Merhaba Funda, mabruk (is mabruk the correct word here?)
The three years (1989-92) I lived in Istanbul were fascinating. This was
as much for the city itself as the wonderful country (both for its scenic
diversity, and its people) in which you live.

Do you (and other friends whose names I see on OS List) live in Istanbul?

Selamlar
Masud