Timing for really large groups

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Tue Jun 21 16:55:29 PDT 2005

Jennifer--

I agree with much of what has been said about "why sign up at the wall?"   It
physically involves people in making choices, making commitments, the
emergence of meaning out of chaos.   Although a signature on the session poster is
not really a commitment, it does give the convenor a clue to whether the group
might be closer to 2 or 22.   I'm very much in favor of processes that get
people physically into the action, rather than have them on the sidelines thinking
about why this is not going to work!

Joelle