OST Practitioner in Indonesia

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Tue Jun 21 16:08:31 PDT 2005

Dear Diane,
if you go to Singapore on the world map
(its a tiny dot at the very bottom of  Malaysia that you can hardly
see with your naked eye, so use the zoom to see it)
which I think is the closest place to Indonesia
you will find Doug and Prabu there.
Wouldnt be in the least surprised if they could not help you.

(Just received this note on what the world map is good for and other
great news from Marina Tyasto who usually hangs out in Siberia:
Dear Michael,

Do you know that I've met Funda through your Map and invited her to
do OST
meeting at the 7th Global Leadership Forum in Istanbul where we
already
planned to do it with Jan Secor. Thank you for including Turkey in my
info.
Funda told me that other Turkish ospaicers live out of Turkey - I
think in
Germany.
I'd like to use this opportunity to tell that i was doing many OST
this year
with different groups of state and municipal servants of Siberia and
also
with administration and faculty of my Academy. And I have two orders
for the
FSC for August-September - for SAPA (Siberian Academy for Public
Administration) and Strategic planning of the Iskitim district
(Novosibirsk
region). Will report when happened.
I'd love to go to Halifax, but before I'll try to go to Bethlehem for
the
Peace trees Project at Hope Flowers school with the Earthstewards
Network
Annual Gathering. If I could manage both - two problems - visas and
money
for airfare. Wish is my fuel. Hope to move forward.
When and where we'll drink coffee with you, Michael? Love,

Marina

greetings from Berlin
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg i.G.
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 290 Open Space Workers in 54 countries (working in a total of 114 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org