OST Practitioner in Indonesia

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Tue Jun 21 08:46:59 PDT 2005

I've received from a Centre for Community Empowerment Studies in Indonesia,
a request for help to use OST with villagers. I looked at the OSWorld map
but no Indonesia practitioners are listed. Does anyone have names of people
in Indonesia or countries nearby that I could suggest so they might be able
to connect more easily.
Diane

Diane Gibeault CPF / FPA

Diane Gibeault & Associé.es-Associates

www.dianegibeault.com

diane.gibeault at rogers.com   Ottawa Canada   (613) 744-2638

Facilitation and Training in Support of Transformation
Facilitation et formation en appui à la transformation