leverage points

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 06:31:12 PDT 2005

Here is the sentence from your post that gave me the impression you
thought 'the RIGHT people" is judgmental, Paul:

I find the word 'RIGHT" judgmental rather than value neutral. If we say
instead "those who felt invited", that says something about both the
host/s and the invitee/s.

Paul, maybe you were quoting Masud?  Now that I have reviewed your
email from yesterday, I see that I attributed Masud's words to you.
Would you like me to apologize to the list?  Or is this clarification
what you sought from me?

My apologies.  I see now that Masud stated that the word 'right' is
judgmental . . . and he did so quite awhile back.