leverage points

EVERETT813 at aol.com EVERETT813 at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 23:51:06 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/20/05 8:32:55 PM, therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com writes:

> Thanks for your thoughts, Paul.  I disagree with what you wrote about
> 'right' being judgmental in this principle. . . . but, hey, it's all
> good for me.

Well, that's good Therese, because I had no conscious thought about 'right'
being a judgment in what I wrote (right as in correct people).   Now, it might
have been there unconsciously, I can grant that, but I'd like the sentence or
phrase that said that to you, please.   Because I don't see my postings on the
Listserv for some reason.   They don't show up on my list of posts from the
Listserv.   Joelle gets them on her screen name but I don't ever see them
again.

Further, I thought I was writing about how people are chosen and the
principle being about the decision-maker who decides to choose.   I don't see any
judgment in that about 'right' people.   Just a study that discovered the main
criteria for being chosen: known by, and proximate to, the decision-maker.   So,
give me a hand because I find myself mainly in agreement with your
dissertation and thus am a bit mystified.

It occurs to me we may be talking about two different posts?   Or an old
post??   Not one from today.   I posted twice today and haven't posted in a while
before that.   So, help me out, on the board or privately, please.

Sincerely,

Paul