Seeking volunteer help for an OS in Ohio

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Sat Jun 11 13:14:32 PDT 2005

Dear Susan,
while the list is definitely a great place to spread the word in this
matter,
the World Map with now 283 entries is increasingly becoming a
relevant tool for finding
open space workers.
Click on
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
click on the search button in the upper right hand corner
enter "Ohio" in the vacant field
combine it with "Address" in the field next to it
and bingo
you get George Nemeth
complete with picture!

Just on the side, how come
elected officials, Private sector CEO types and Administrative
Directors
cannot come up with a honorarium?
I do hope that the work that might arise from this important
networking opportunity will actually result in some paid work!
(Especially since I have never seen this happen!)
Try asking them for a donation for the access queen and tell them
Michael in Berlin told you so
Have a great weekend
mmp

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:35:55 -0600, Susan Partnow wrote:

>For those near Columbus Ohio -- would you like to help out next week on
>Thursday June 16 with an OS for a Statewide Leadership Summit for the
>Workforce Investment Board?  It will be very exciting, with a number of
>high level officials from around the state« Itºs at Deer Creek State Lodge
>one hour south of Columbus.  In addition to supporting the OS, I need two
>facilitators to help just before the OS: we will have caucuses with the 3
>constituent groups attending ¡ elected officials, WIB Chairs (private
>sector CEO types), and Administrative Directors.  Unfortunately, they are
>unable to come up with an honorarium, but this will be an important group
>to network with for possible work.
>
>This OS is an exciting step at this high level of officialdom for the state
>of Ohio...  We will then be having a series of regional meetings throughout
>the state in July -- perhaps we can get an honorarium for a local person in
>each of the five regions...  So, Ohioans:  step forward!
>
>Susan Partnow
>Seattle, WA
>tel. 206 789-8697
>Susan at PartnowCom.com
>
>*
>*
>
>To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs:
>http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg i.G.
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 283 Open Space Workers in 53 countries (working in a total of 114 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org