After dinner conversations

Susan M Kerr Smkerr7 at aol.com
Sat Jun 11 06:41:21 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/11/2005 6:24:02 A.M. Central Standard Time,
ff at begleitung-im-wandel.com writes:

and may I ask you:
why did you look so  far into him ?
florian

I think because the space was open. The person was the Pipecarrier from the
Lakota nation who lead us in the experience. He was certainly not threatened.
If  I had to guess at his thoughts, I'd say he realized that space had been
opened  for me (a non-native "white" woman) during that circle and was simply
observing this - as he had likely observed times before.
Susan