After dinner conversations

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 15:30:52 PDT 2005

Interesting! Several years ago I opened space with a group of First Nation folks in the US Southwest. The topic was pretty mundane (roads as I remember) but the reaction was enlightening -- to me at least. We did all "the usual" and during a small pause in the action (maybe Lunch?) one of the participants came up to me and said, "What took you so long, White Man?" The implication being -- "we" were way behind the power curve. Maybe several thousand years?

Harrison
Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD  20854