After dinner conversations

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Fri Jun 10 04:35:16 PDT 2005

communication often works better when not in the technology of words
greetings from Berlin not back here very long from my trip to the
Ukraine
"training" 47 people for 120 hours and assisting in an os in Kiev
without knowing one word of their language
but understanding a lot
mmp

--Original Message Text---