OS with people coming late

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 18:47:17 PDT 2005

It is not quite important but I need to distinguish my suggestion from
what I believe is Christine's understanding of my suggestion.

I suggested that Christine begin walking the circle before the time
the circle is scheduled to begin.  If the circle is scheduled to begin
at 1:30, start walking the circle at 1:20 and just walk around slowly
and silently even if no one else is yet in the room. It begins to
focus and attract energy.

Then, of course, one would go on walking the circle as they began to
formally open the space with the principles, etc.