What has been your biggest surprise in an Open Space annual meeting?

fremy cesar fremycesar at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 10:41:03 PDT 2005

Dear Open Space collegues,

In the fourth annual Open Space on Open Space meeting in Haiti, everyone
received a big surprise. My wife and I were married during the first day of
the meeting. Nobody knew ahead af time that this was going to happen. After
I opend the first session on the first day of the three-day meeting, as
co.coordinator, I turned the coordination over to  one of my collegues. Then
he annouced that there was a surprise, which began the wedding celebretion.
We passed the wedding rings around the circle and each person expressed
their thoughts and wishes for my wife and me. Then we were married in a
brief service.

Thank you all.

Fremy Cesar
Aprenticeship in Alternative Education