OST Stammtish mardi 5 juillet 19h-21h à Pari s

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Wed Jun 29 08:31:55 PDT 2005

Dear Christine and you other great French os-workers!
Have a great time at your stammtish
I see you moved it to the 5th,
clever move!
There is one in New York, wonder what day they will choose.
Will be travelling near Bonn, in fact will be with Hans Georg Wicke
and the German Agency Youth in a 3 day os,
I am going to invite to a stammtisch in the evening of the 4th
in the pub that is part of the meeting facility (Schützenhof).
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:45:14 +0200, Christine Koehler wrote:

>Bonjour à tous,
>
>Suite de l'histoire Stammtish
>
>quand :  mardi 5 juillet, de 19h à 21h
>
>où : L'Apparemment Café
>18, rue des Coutures Saint-Gervais
>75003 Paris
>Metro: Saint Sebastien-Froissart, Filles du Calvaire, Saint Paul ou
>Rambutteau
>
>Pourquoi : boire un verre et discuter autour de l'Open Space
>
>Le principe : vient qui veut, quand il veut, aussi longtemps qu'il
>veut..
>
>Cela dit, si vous êtes certain de passer, faites-moi signe avant, et je
>vous garderai une chaise (le café-restaurant est petit, chaleureux et
>parfois plein)
>
>A bientôt donc, autour d'un verre..
>Christine Koehler
>06 13 28 71 38
>PS : les Stammtish ont en principe lieu tous les premiers lundi des mois
>impairs. Pour convenances personnelles en juillet ce sera mardi.
>prochain RDV lundi 5 septembre.

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 292 Open Space Workers in 54 countries (working in a total of 114 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org