Access Queen invites you to play with her...

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Jun 23 14:01:19 PDT 2005

Hello, Dear Colleagues –

On July 2nd (or July 3rd, depending on your time zone
but time is just a
made-up thing, anyway, right?)

I will be playing with a number of incredible people as we jump into
virtual Open Space in an on-line experience.

Our little fingers will be flying on the keyboards as we communicate
through text in this really interesting way of meeting together for 4
fascinating hours, complete with a great little facilitator on-line
character *, opening circle, sessions, a café space, butterfly
conversations and more, plus a full record of our proceedings for all
participants.

We will be exploring the theme:
"We as Open Space Facilitators. What are our Missions, Dreams, Issues
and Opportunities?"

I will be joined by fabulous people from Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland,
USA, Canada and Germany
and if you don’t see your country there maybe
you shall join us too and add more to our global richness.

Wherever you live in the world, come join us for this OpenSpace-Online®
gathering on July 2nd / 3rd , hosted by the fabulous and vivacious
OpenSpacenik Gabriela Ender, creator of the online tool we shall be
using.

The fee is 17.50 Euros
(about 21 US dollars / 28.50 Turkish New Liras / 95.50 Israeli New
Sheckels / 603.90 Russian Rubles / 658.95 Taiwanese New Dollars)
          - see a currency converter at http://www.xe.com/ucc
5 Euros of your fee goes to the Access Queen Fund, our little fund for
helping “Askers” with a few pennies towards their costs of getting to
OSonOS in Halifax in August.

Please note: Deadline for registration is June 28th.

See the complete invitation and registration at:
 <http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com/event/050702e/index.php>
www.OpenSpace-Online.com/event/050702e/index.php

“See” you there, dear colleagues

Lisa
(also known as Access Queen)

* for those of you who may be able to see this graphic, here is our
little on-line host – for those of you who cannot see this graphic I’ve
pasted into my message, come visit us at the online gathering and meet
him (or is he gender-free?) for yourself!

<http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.openspace-online.com/
oso_en/html/news_en/images/Comoso.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.openspace-onl
ine.com/oso_en/html/news_en/news.html&h=115&w=110&sz=8&tbnid=2vwm30lMpAo
J:&tbnh=82&tbnw=78&hl=en&start=4&prev=/images%3Fq%3DCOMOSO%252Bonline%26
hl%3Den%26lr%3D>

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e