Access Queen

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Fri Jun 10 06:20:06 PDT 2005

Dear Lisa, you are the wonderful queen, right?
and all you others on the list:
The Open Space World Map project is beginning to show a surplus.
So, I am quite happy to announce the first 500 US $ that are waiting
to be transferred to the Access Queen Account.
Please send me the details, best would be a PayPal connection.
As the more than 280 participants in the map,
(have a look at all those great faces of the resident os-workers in
now 53 countries
working in 113 countries worldwide
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/ )
continue to pay their "fees"
more will flow into supporting events such as the
Halifax OSonOS.

In addition to a grand group of Ukrainian facilitators (now 31)
including themselves in the map, folks from new countries have joined
in the last few weeks:
Singapore,
Hongkong,
Bolivia,
Peru,
Italy (now 3)
Zimbabwe

In case any of you seeing this mail dont find themselves in the World
Map,
well, you know who is responsible for that...........

Greetings from Berlin
and have a great weekend
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg i.G.
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 282 Open Space Workers in 53 countries (working in a total of 113 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org