OSLIST Digest - 30 May 2005 to 31 May 2005 (#2005-148)

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 06:38:55 PDT 2005

Hi,

Raffi wrote...

> Ralph,
> Might you consider taking a (very bawdy) limerick in your pocket for
> the trip?

Raffi and all,

I have learned to be more thoughtful about how I share limericks and such,
thanks especially to Therese and others here.  A good lesson for me.

I am about to (temporarily) unsubscribe this list, as I indicated a couple
of days ago.  Thanks to the people who have sent me private notes wishing me
well on my journey.  It appears I will even be able to visit with one of
them along the way.  Talk about finding community!

I woke up with the haiku below in my head about two weeks ago and thought
I'd pass it along.

(Bye for now!)

Ralph
____