A soul moves on

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Sun Jul 17 11:00:47 PDT 2005

Dear Masud,
well, knowing myself, I will definitely have a few things to say
about the training in Pakistan
during and after the event.
And thanks for your offer to help me host the event!!
Yaari, my second oldest son will be with me
(have a look
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
click on Germany and then on his name)
he has developed some real skills in unusual situations facilitating
os in the mountains of Rumania,
the forests of Slovenia, the tundra near Murmansk....and now Karachi,
which I imagine to be a huge,
steaming, vital world city where the skill of adapting will be quite
useful.
Greetings from Berlin
and to all of you a great time in Halifax!!
mmp

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:36:24 -0600, Masud Sheikh wrote:

>Dear Michael,
>Thank you for posting this message. I never knew Colin, and visited his
>Web site referred to a few days ago by Chris Corrigan (I think); I learnt
>quite a lot from it. Yesterday, I also visited the map referred to below,
>and the site where messages were posted after his passing away was
>confirmed. I thought of posting something as well, but could not think of
>anything really meaningful, beyond what had already been posted, by people
>who knew Colin.
>
>I think the most frigtening aspect of the London bombings for me was the
>lack of knowledge of parents about radicalization of their children. Less
>traumatic manifestatations of such disconnect is when children get hooked
>on drugs or join gangs, some of which become violent.
>
>I appreciated our offline conversation about your visit to Pakistan. I
>wish I was there to help in hosting you, and wish you all the best. Like
>me, I am sure others on this list would look forward to hearing more after
>your return.
>My very best wishes
>Masud
>
>On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 00:00:28 +0200, Pannwitz, Michael M wrote:
>
>>Dear colleagues,
>>after talking with Colins family and Kerry Napuk
>>the World Map entry for Colin Morley, killed in the bombing of
>>Edgware Road underground station on July 7,
>>was changed today.
>>Have a look
>>http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
>>click on UK and then on Colins name.
>>
>>Greetings from Berlin where I am getting ready to fly to Pakistan in
>>10 days to lead
>>an open space technology  training for
>>35 colleagues from Afghanistan, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
>>The theme chosen for the first of the three open spaces in the
>>training will be:
>>
>>óReligion-Society-Governance: The Role of Ethical Concepts in the
>>Shape and Development of State and Society in South Asia"
>>
>>Greetings from Berlin,
>>mmp
>>

>*
>*
>
>To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs:
>http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 297 resident Open Space Workers in 55 countries (working in a total of 115 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org