London calling

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 11:34:39 PDT 2005

Paul, I did not use your name with the intention of being derogatory.
Not at all.  I repeated your name because I was addressing your words.
 I can see how that might have sounded aggressive and I apologize if
you felt attacked.

As to my comment about 'white men', I made a passing comment. I get to
be me, here on the list and here in the world.  I like to maintain a
conscious awareness that mostly white men have created the world we
live in.  I get to have my perceptions and I do not have to defend
them.  I did not issue an edict or proclamation.  I was talking.  I
hope you know, Paul, that what you read into my words is about your
perceptions, not mine.

This is not the first time, Paul, that you have projected anger on me
that is about you, not me.

--
Warmly,
Tree Fitzpatrick