Wind or "Ol Fossil fuel?"

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Sat Jul 9 10:43:14 PDT 2005

Dear ho,
beamy, hmm, didnt know the word,
my blessed Webster helped this naturalized person again,
"radiant"
but then also
"having antlers".
Reading how your boat doesnt fight the waters
immediately brought up the image of "surfing" and "navigating".
No wonder, you are in love with Ethelyn Rose.
As put down in the Power of Spirit,
"soul" at the individual level
and
interActive
at the organizational.
And, it would not surprise me, if there were occasional inspired
moments.
Keep on sailing
mmp

--Original Message Text---