Wind or "Ol Fossil fuel?"

Cheryl Honey wecare at familynetwork.org
Sat Jul 9 08:36:09 PDT 2005

So eloquently conveyed...I felt like I was reading a chapter in novel. Standing tall on my sea legs looking out over the bow of her into the horizon I am transcended by the splash of color, swish of the waters and the aroma of the salty sea. Oh. what an erie calm I sense in these unwitting  times.

I've always sensed I would be sailing away into sunsets and rises as I'm guided into ports of call by an inner voice to deliver hope to the forelorn. It came to me in a vision almost 20 years ago.

Cheryl