throwing bones and strategic planning

Marei Kiele MareiKiele at web.de
Thu Jul 7 14:56:00 PDT 2005

 In a message dated 7/2/05, Paul Everett writes:

Thus, the use of 'bones' is a means of avoiding fixity of behavior when the emerging reality calls for adaptability, flexibility, creativity and originality....So, Marei, there you have the story.  Looking forward to my 30 minute massage because this took the better part of an hour (finding the book, etc.) and I figure a 1 for 2, when it involves massage instead of typing, a good trade.  lol.   But, of course, you did not agree before hand so I can't hold you to more than 10 minutes.  (big smile)

 Paul,

I love your story. Thank you for sacrificing yourself ;)

This is really about being in the NOW - and I like the almost scientific proof for why it works (running the risk of depleting the animals etc.).

I will intentionally take this attempt into my personal life for the next days. Just tonight I realize how much I can stick to past decisions (and I might already be seen as quite flexible by many), not fully being open to "what is the best thing to do here and now" - or even better "let's try out something totally new and see what happens." Hmmm, I wonder where this is going to lead me. To more fun?

Regarding the length of the massage...

I read your mail in less than five minutes and figuring 2 for 1 I am willing to stay with my offer to have you experience a 10 minutes massage (very big smile).

Or maybe we look for caribou bones and make fire? I am sure we will have some shamans around at OSonOS.

Or we just see what happens when the third principle is at work.

Looking forward to meeting you,
have a good and enjoyable trip,

Marei