Two OS-meetings with the same theme in a large org

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sat Jul 2 08:28:06 PDT 2005

Dear friends in Open Space
Later this year I will facilitate an OS-meeting that is a bit special - as
they all are...

Most people come from the municipality-offices and schools etc and they
cannot close down we will have two one day OS_meetings, just a night in
between. Focus is on how to improve the work with kids/youth who have
difficulties in that town. About 150 will participate each day. 3 weeks
later we will have a full day for prioritization and actionplanning. For
this day all will be invited but they will have to organize to "keep the
shop working".

I am thinking about if and how to integrate the two "first days". Maybe
leave the reports on the wall and give some time for reading during
check-in(we have half an hour for coffee/the before we start).

Any experiences and ideas would be appreciated!
Best regards from a sunny Sweden
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com