London calling

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Fri Jul 8 00:18:13 PDT 2005

I was watching BBC yesterday.

They talked about bomb attacks to Madrid and New York, but didn't mention
Istanbul.

They interviewed some musulman religious leaders about what happened.

I am very afraid that they are (someone is) trying to promote everything as
fight among
religions or musulman against west which is increasing the reactions again
musulman people.

I am very sorry. Innocent people pay the bill for all these dirty games..but
i am also very
afraid to see once again there are lost minds and souls who can do anything.

Funda