Thoughts Turning Towards Halifax

Robert Sullens wwsully at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 27 05:13:44 PDT 2005

Good day All,

As a regular but mostly invisible participant on this list, I wanted to
express my appreciation for the dialogue that takes place here.  As I am
working on my degree in Organizational Psychology, reading the
discussions here and participation in the Fabulous Facilitators group
that meets regularly at Lisa Heft's home have helped me develop the
beginnings of an understanding of how I hope to touch the world.

I was recently laid off from my job as a telecommunications and computer
consultant.  I take this as an encouragement to get serious about
developing my own practice in which Open Space will play a key role.
Even before I was laid off, I had planned to attend the OSonOS in
Halifax.  Now. in addition to my desire to meet in person many members
of this worldwide community who I feel I already know from this list, I
am looking forward to developing a deeper understanding of how to live
in Open Space in such way that it is both a passion and a livelihood.

I look forward to seeing you all in Halifax.

Robert Sullens
2412 Peninsula Court
Fairfield, CA  94534
707-280-7131    Mobile