FYI: Organizational Democracy and the WorldBlu Forum

Michael Dobbie mishek_d at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 26 23:43:39 PDT 2005

This October 26-29, 2005 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Washington, DC,
hundreds of next generation business leaders ages 40 and younger, will
convene for an unprecedented global event:

THE WORLDBLU FORUM:
REWRITING THE RULES OF BUSINESS FOR A DEMOCRATIC AGE

http://www.worldblu.com

The WorldBlu Forum is the world¹s only conference for next generation
leaders dedicated to exploring organizational democracy and freedom-centered
leadership. It is an event like no other, connecting highly successful CEOs,
pioneers, mavericks, and visionaries with the next generation of business
leaders shaping our world. Our goal is to explore the changing design of
business in a democratic age, ultimately inspiring the building of 1000
democratic companies around the world by 2020.

Participating speakers include:

The CEOs of multi-million dollar democratic companies, such as:
GREAT HARVEST BREAD COMPANY, with 200+ franchises across the US
MOTEK, an IT company based in Beverly Hills, California
KJAER GROUP, Denmark¹s multi-million dollar global automobile distributor
The GE jet-engine plant in North Carolina
FIRST NATIONAL BANK, the largest bank in South Africa

Other speakers include:
MART LAAR, the former prime minister of Estonia,
RITA BAILEY, the former head of Southwest University for Southwest Airlines,
DAN PINK, best-selling author of ³A Whole New Mind² + Wired magazine
BILL TAYLOR, Co-Founder, Fast Company magazine
AVI LEWIS, Producer + Director of ³The Take"
ELISABET SAHTOURIS, futurist
JOAN GOLDSMITH, Co-Author of The End of Management and the Rise of
Organizational Democracy
ANDREI CHERNY, author of "The Next Deal"
GRAHAM PARKER of the conductorless and Grammy-award winning Orpheus Chamber
Orchestra in New York City

. . . plus 30 other speakers from around the world!  Read more about the
WorldBlu Forum speaker lineup at: http://worldblu.com/forum/speakers.html.

If you¹re a pioneer, leader, influencer, entrepreneur, or maverick of the
next generation of business, don¹t wait. The new age has already begun. New
designs and a new leadership style are needed right now to keep you and your
business competitive. And although the WorldBlu Forum is a conference for
next generation leaders, WorldBlu is offering a limited number of seats to
individuals over 40 years of age who would like to attend.  Join us this
October because there won¹t be another WorldBlu Forum until 2007. You won¹t
want to miss this. And we won¹t want to miss you.  Please feel free to pass
this invitation along to others.

THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT!

REGISTER NOW and LEARN MORE at http://www.worldblu.com.

We look forward to seeing you in October.

Warmly,
Traci Fenton
Founder + CEO
WorldBlu, Inc.