In honor of Colin: OST as spiritual practice

Marty Boroson marty at becomingme.com
Thu Jul 21 20:19:50 PDT 2005

Colin Morley, who died in the London bombings, was both an OST facilitator and someone who had a deep interest in spiritual practice and personal transformation.
As a tribute to Colin, I have decided to collect the stories and thoughts from individuals who feel that OST is, in some way, a spiritual practice, or reminds them of teachings of their faith.  If OST indeed reminds different people of the teachings of different faiths (as Harrison has suggested), then this could become quite an interesting complilation.

So, in honour of our friend and colleague, I invite you to share your thoughts and experiences on my weblog www.spiritualmiddle.org by adding a comment to this post:

http://www.spiritualmiddle.org/2005/07/open_space_as_s.html

If possible, please include an specific examples, or references to a specific teaching, spiritual quotation, or teacher.

I intend to keep this active, so please pass this idea on to others, especially if you've worked with religious or interfaith groups.

Eventually I'll compile all these and see what we've got!

May all beings know Love,

Marty