Access Queen is "out of the home-office"

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sat Jul 9 08:26:39 PDT 2005

Hello, my royal colleagues -

OSonOS in Halifax is happening in just a few weeks. ! !

And I am all excited about the Access Queen Askers who are coming to the
Open Space on Open Space, and so proud of you all.

I will be traveling and may or may not be able to access (love that
word) email during these dates: July 9-13 and July 16-20.

So if you are an Access Queen Asker and need to communicate with me,
know that either I'll be in touch immediately -or- upon my return.

*         For all you Askers already in touch with me: please let me
know of the status of your needs if we haven't already figured out the
specifics of how Access Queen can help you.  Because the OSonOS is
happening soon and I want to be sure I know your exact needs to match
with what I have in my resource pool.

*         For all you potential Askers who have not yet contacted me to
ask for support to get to the OSonOS but who might just need a w-e-e bit
of help (info? A bit of money to help you manage the registration cost?
Discussion about cheaper places to stay? A reminder that if you jump we
will catch you?) do contact me *now* so you can have the reality of
jumping into Open Space with some of us OpenSpaceniks in-person in
Halifax.  Share your dream and your wishes with me and there may be a
way the AQ Fund can help you out.

*         If you want to be an Access Queen Giver and wish to offer
funds or other resources or room shares, do contact me and I can let you
know about any needs we may have and how to donate to the Fund (and
thank you for your generosity!)

*         (and if you are new to the OSLIST and don't know what is an
Access Queen or an OSonOS, see
http://www.openspaceworld.org/wiki/wiki/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceInstituteUSA/A
ccessQueenKing and  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/osonos>
http://www.openspacehalifax.ca/)

Due to the marvelous generosity of individual Givers, a donation from
the OS World Map, the assistance of the Open Space Institute of the US,
and a donation from the OpenSpace-Online event held recently (thank you
thank you thank you all !!! ), the Access Queen Fund has been helping 12
Askers get that little bit of support and resources they may each need
to join us in Halifax -and- I have may have a few more resources on hand
to help a few more individuals.  How great is that?? !!

Answer: very extremely incredibly most assuredly great.

Be well, all,

Lisa
L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator