London prayers

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Thu Jul 7 18:35:34 PDT 2005

To our colleagues in London and everywhere,

I am so very saddened by the news of the attacks in London this morning.  I
send prayers for everyone who has felt the shock and loss of these violent
acts.

It seems so clear that we must do everything we can to lift up collective
wisdom to transcend these terrible polarities and old fear-based paradigms.

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Triune Milagro, LTD
480.759.0262
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:  www.triunemilagro.com <http://www.triunemilagro.com>

Invoking the wisdom and capacity of the human spirit!