Open Space Training

Gerard Muller gm at openspace.dk
Sun Jul 3 08:03:44 PDT 2005

Dear All,

August 18th and 19th we are organising an Open Space Training event in
Denmark, close to Copenhagen.
If you're interested, join - if you know others who may be, pass the
message on.

I am facilitating the training together with the CEO of a company, who
has really taken to OST which I feel is
a valuable - and different - perspective to have in our training course.

The invitation is quite some bites, so if you want one, drop us a line.

Greteings from denmark, and wishing you all a great summer,

Gerard Muller
Open Space Institute Denmark
Phone: (+45) 21269621
Mail: gm at openspace.dk