facilitator & sponsor identity

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Fri Jan 28 13:47:22 PST 2005

Funda - for you Anything! Yes I think you have it just right. The sponsor(s)
is the one(s) who needs the space opened. And the Facilitator is the person
who does the work. This also includes taking a nap if I am the facilitator.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20845

Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: