thanks on facilitator identity question

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Fri Jan 28 04:05:28 PST 2005

i agree OS facilitator identity has an impact on OS.

i don't have much OST meeting experience but what in real OS life i see that
when someone is completely insensitive and not interested in a subject,
he/she can not
truely, genuinely open space on that subject...but the same is true when
someone is toooo
sensitive in the subject.

so there is a very fragile balance.