How do you live in open space?

Filiz Telek FTelek at HFHI.org
Thu Jan 27 02:04:26 PST 2005

Dear Paul,

I don't know what trading pork bellies mean :-) (non-native speaker) but
I agree that editing a book on OS with real stories, Q&As, challenging
questions and heartening answers would be difficult...yet very well
worth do it.

The reason is obvious. From my own experience: I recently red two books
about Zen and both books contained letters, stories, and dharma talks of
a Zen master, answering questions of his students. I learned so much
more about Buddhism this way than from many other theoretical books I
failed to read earlier.

So there is good in practical knowledge.

filiz

every day is a good day