? on chosing a facilitator - Isr - Pal Open Space

Shay Ben Yosef shayby at communitynet.co.il
Mon Jan 24 10:50:06 PST 2005

Dear Zachary

Having rich experience with conflict groups & open space, I think that the
sponsor & the leading team identity, is mach more critical then the
facilitator identity.

Also you have to pay a lot of tension to the invitation, to make a real
effort that all the steak holders will come to the OS.

 Anyway it is recommended that the facilitator will be 'neutral' or 2
facilitators from the bouth sides of the conflict.

Wish you all the luck you need

Shay

shay ben yosef, communiynet

OFRA 90627