How do you live in open space?

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Wed Jan 19 18:15:28 PST 2005

Hi--

What a wonderful conversation from such a wonderful bunch of people! And
have you noticed that many of these have been voices we do not hear here
often?--many of you hold space for the list! Thank you.

Could any of you be persuaded to go into a little more detail, tell a
story, perhaps, to help me see how to do a living open space? What was your
day like today? Was there a time when you said, "Oh, that's what it means
to *live* this stuff?

                              :-Doug.
                              Who's making a difference?