How do you live in open space?

Bea Kisszolosi beahun at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 00:43:37 PST 2005

Hi Douglas,

Your question provokes my feelings, so I came out of my silence.

More than a year I am repeating, I am looking for OS in my life. At this
moment I'm practicing the low of two feet and I am in Chaos.
Well I'm sure it will develop and it is a good start, may be chaos stays too
long)))
Probably I am looking for the right question in my life!
Thanks for this question!!!

Bea